Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Review of Mirrycle Saturn Bell

Originally submitted at REI

This beautifully designed bell has a sound that fills space.


Good bell. Great value.

By dreamlet from Los Angeles on 7/20/2010

 

5out of 5

Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational

This bell has no parts that stick out that can get caught on things or broken. Its design is simple, sleek and would go with almost any bike. My handlebars are black and it really just blends right in. The bell's tone is loud and clear and cheery. At only $10, it really is a great buy.

(legalese)

2 comments:

  1. I never realized how useful a bell was until I bought one. I use it all the time out on the trail. It much friendlier than yelling, "on your left".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, Rat Trap! Earlier this summer, I biked with someone who needed to call out "Car back!" every time there was a vehicle approaching. Every time, I nearly jumped out of my skin. I'd much rather hear a bell than a yell.

    Thanks so much for the review, dreamlet! I'll have to grab one!

    ReplyDelete